Dakiom stabilizers vs Bybee purifiers.

can someone in laymans terms tell me the difference between Bybee purifers and dakiom stabilizers?
samuelvelma
Dbld
i have dakiom stabilizers on my yamaha rxv1 used as a pre-pro and they are connected to each speaker terminal of my Earthquake cinenova 5 channel amp. i also have bybees connected to the positive terminal of my B&w 801's.
i have been visiting a local high end audio video store listening to my cd's on their equipment. so far my system sounds just as good and sometimes even better than equipment costing thousands of dollars more.
i am getting ready to have my pioneer elite dv37 modifed starting with bybees in the power cord.
the combination of the dakioms and the bybees have worked well for me.
I had the acceptable short speaker wire to amp set up. I then re-arranged my room,and needed to use 8 times as much speaker wire.I went with an inferior grade name brand that I had left over from a home theatre set up,that didn't cost a quarter of my reference 1 metre wire.Guess what? I am hearing all the things that are being described when Bybee or Dakioms are put into a system.Could short speaker wires be detrimental to good sound?Hence the need to use some kind of buffering system?The longer ,cheaper wire wins in better detail retrieval and musicality.I would love to try a long length of quality cable and see if this is even more of an improvement.Anyone have any similar epiphanies?Maybe better sound with longer speaker wire is just a fluke, but it makes the sound of my Classe mono blocks driving my CLS11Z more enjoyable.
I have had better success with the DakiOm stabilizers than the ByBee RCA Slipstreams. The soundstage shrank, there was a hard edge around the music, as well as a loss of musical synergy, with the ByBees. With the DakiOms, the music was more open, synergistic and involving.

I returned my ByBees to CryoTweaks with the comment that they made the music sound edgy. The owner agreed that for analogue applications, the ByBees were earning mixed reviews, and that the Slipstreams fared better in digital applications. In all fairness, I have not auditioned the ByBees in a purely digital domain.

I'd also spoken with Rick Schultz at EVS--a very gifted and candid circuit designer, who said that, in his opinion, using ByBees in the AC path only degraded the music.

For the money, and for the degree and consistency of improvement, I prefer the DakiOms.
i've never had any adverse results of bybees on AC. every time i put them after a component's IEC, i get a very noticable improvement. ---not sure why ric@ EVS thinks otherwise, but who knows.