"Tell the industry what you want" postingboard

Is there any better place to post ideas to the engineers that bring us the best sounding equipment then here. What would you like to tell the ceo's, engineers or designers of high end audio equipment. Do you have any suggestions ideas even your own projects that resulted in great success.
pedrillo
Mono blocks with the line input on one side and speaker out on the other side
Rja,
Which industry?? church? board of ed? government? media?
Not intended to start anything. Just a little bitter half-truth.
There is something that occurred to me a while back. When speakers are voiced by the designer they use their ears and analyzers, they place them optimally in the room to get the best possible sound. They tweek the cabinets, crossovers and drivers to get the best possible perfomance. The room is treated optimally, but the floor the speakers sit on plays an important role in the sound produced in that listening room, and every owner of said speaker will not have the same floor. I wonder if the speaker cabinets can be built in such a manner that they are decoupled from the floor? I set mine up this way to not disturb my downstairs neighbor and never compared it to the speaker sitting on the floor, I like the way my system sounds, the floor resonates far less this way, though can't say for certain if this is better. Just a thought.
I'm with Spencer on this one- good quality tubes built the way the NOS tubes were would be really nice.