Do we believe in Machina Dynamics?

Let's see: we've had the pebbles, the little clock, the turntable platform that includes only some old springs...and now the Contact Paper CD tweek. Do any of us believe in this? I know Geoff's an advertiser, and actually a very nice guy, but come on, fellow audiophiles...this is all the epitome of snake oil! No?
Every idea was tried, and has failed, numerous times. Despite being a nice guy, all he's selling is audio nonsense.
musicseller
We could solve this if everyone would just buy my:
"Audiophile Guru" diploma.
$1,000.00 cash in small bills sent via Western Union, to me.
In return you get your very own
audiophile Guru" diploma. Then you can Pontificate on arcane audiophilia to your hearts content.. knowing you are RIGHT! no matter what!
If I could afford one, I would have one too.
Send the money.........
(8^Q...
Hi for those who think Machina dynamics stuffs are snake oils have u actually tried it before u come to that conclusion? Obviously there are people who believe that the products work otherwise the products wont be appearing at audiogon advertisements so regularly right? I thought powercord were consider snake oil before it got accepted by the audio community? I believe its is not right to belittle a commercial product which we have not tried. Behind the product is a guy trying to make a living. In a democratic society like USA, there is such thing as Buyer Beware. So apply it prudently. Happy listening

02-22-07: Audioblazer
Hi for those who think Machina dynamics stuffs are snake oils have u actually tried it before u come to that conclusion?

One does not have to try the services of a Witch Doctor who shakes a rattle and lights some incense to know that it will likely not cure disease.

Nor does one have to try jumping out of an airplane at 10,000 feet without a parachute to know it's probably not a good idea.

Some things are just self evident.
Audiofeil, LOL! I love these threads, they're the most amusing ones on Audiogon.
>>In a democratic society like USA, there is such thing as Buyer Beware.<<

Or "reader beware" in your case.