What's the best power conditioner

I'm researching power conditioners. The two that have peaked my interest are Nordost's Thor and Furman IT Reference. Does anyone have expereince/opinions with these units?
dfly
This is pretty much an impossible question to answer. Of the two, probably the furman, but of all, I doubt I'll ever know.

Good luck and let us know if you find it.
I was very impressed with the Furman IT. I would like to know what can better it in the same price range.
The Audience power conditioners have made the biggest single improvement in my system. But these things, like most everything else, are highly system dependent, so ymmv. But highly recommended!
Haven't tried the Nordost, but the Furman IT ref units are very good. I have the Transparent Powerlink Ultra, even have my amp plugged into it with no sound degradation. As noted YMMV as these are seem to be system dependent products. BTW my unit was purchased about $500 below retail off eBay.
I run tubed gear and found having an Exact Power EP15A to be most helpful...it keeps the AC a constant 120 volts and rebuilds damaged waveforms.
Larry