PS Power Plant or Alan Maher PE's?

I've reached the point to where my power should be addressed. However i am really lost as to what direction to take. The best PC I have is the Iron Lung Jellyfish which is really inexpensive. I have tried some more expensive cables but was not impressed. But i know that power makes a difference. I do have a dedicated circuit with an Arrow Hart recep. Not the best but not bad. So where do i go from here. Obviously i should replace the AH recep. But then what? I was set on the PS Audio power plant premier. Then I've heard about Alan Maher's PE's and other filters. The question is which is the best? I know that the power Plant separates the digital from the rest and is a regenerator which seems to be what I need. But I'm not very familiar with Alan Maher's stuff and his website is less than informative. That said, which one should i go for?
My system is listed
128x128artemus_5
I spoke to couple of techs about using a UPS. Multiple problems here: First of all they were designed for computers, not sensitive audio equipment. Secondly, most UPS's can't handle the draw of some big amps. I know that even the UPS for my server was not big enough to handle a pair of servers and this was a fairly hefty UPS.
The batteries in them are expensive. Third and final note, when I was really drawing on my UPS, the current wasn't quite up to "par". It is designed to allow for proper power down of a system, not to continue running it. I'd bet that running a turntable or cd off of a UPS in protection mode will go at lower rpms?
Elvick, I don'tknow what UPS equipment you were using, though I certainly am aware they had (past tense;-) certain shortcomings with respect to AV systems. But times have changed. APC (and probably others) have entered the AV market with products like these http://www.apc.com/products/apcav/index.cfm
Sorry but dedicated circuits aren't the be all end all 80-90% of the way there. This is a big misconception that if you use dedicated circuits your power / noise problems are fixed. It does NOTHING to reduce inline noise whatsoever it simply reduces a bit of ringing on that circuit, that's IT. Alot of confusion about dedicated circuits. I use a combination of both Alan Maher's designs, an isolation transformer and a Power plant on my source equipment. Alan has different designs for different issues. The PE reduces noise at a certain bandwidth but also provides power factor correction for individual pieces of equipment on the circuit. Also if you were using a Double-Conversion UPS these act similarly to the Power Plant Premier although not as robust. I have tried both. Power regenerators do wonders for digital equipment which is extremely sensitive to noise and absolutely critical to have a solid power system. A dedicated circuit and Monster power strip won't cut it guys.