Did anyone experience Audio Prism's Ground Control

Fellow Audiogoner's

I wonder if anyone has any input on Ground Control spade versions? I am curious about the impact of these pigtails on your system's overall sound?

I also have their quiteline filter (4pack) installed in my HT room and they have helped lower the overall noise floor.

My gear -
Krell Showcase Pre-Amp / Processor
B&W 803s and 804s (rear)
Marantz UD8004
Audience aR12
Audience Au24e speaker/interconnects.
PAD Power Cables
128x128lalitk
The 6 Moons review didnt sound too positive to me. One reviewer ( below) saw no merit to it the other (below at bottom) thought it maybe made a improvement.

First Reviewer
"After 'breaking them in' for the equivalent of 40 hours or so, I experimented with the devices in three systems in three different venues; with three different speakers, two different preamps, two different amps, one integrated, one receiver and one CD player. Over a series of sighted A/B listening sessions, I sometimes reckoned that I heard a touch more body and low-level dynamics in the mids. But the differences weren’t tenacious enough to trust. In unsighted—not double-blind—A/Bs it became clear that I could not dependably identify when they were in or out. The same held true over periods of long-term listening. Since I was unable to reliably detect the possible differences in or out of the various contexts explored, I have to say that the Ground Control devices aren’t for me. Your mileage may vary."

Second Reviwer
"I will go so far as predicting that some audiophiles might not hear any improvements either due to their systems not revealing them or their lack of sensitivity to the particular sonic benefits the GC devices convey."
Ozzy - I think you probably excerpted the only sentence in my review where I lent credence to doubters. I think it is fair to say that most tweaks do not find universal acceptance in the marketplace. That is the basis behind my statement.

However, you should note that everyone who was exposed to A/B'ing them in my two systems, heard the improvement and liked it. Subsequent to the review, I brought them to another friend's high end system and he was also favorably impressed. So, my own experimentation with audiophile friends has been 100% positive.

Regards, Steve Marsh, 6moons.com
Still for $150 bucks plus shipping it still sounds like a "maybe/iffy" product.

Well did you also state this???

"How large is the effect of these devices? More than I hear from the Isoclean fuses but not as much as an interconnect or speaker cable upgrade. However, what the GC devices do may be unattainable from a cable upgrade. I have rarely, if ever heard this combination of virtues from a cable upgrade."
Yes. My statement merely tries to convey their relative value. This is where your own decision making must come into play. It seems that you do not want to try them. There is nothing wrong with that.

Steve
Mesh50, I really wanted to demo them. But unlike for you a professional reviewer the Manufacturer does not support demos. There response to me was to purchase them and if I did not think they did anything try to get a refund.
I have bought items on those terms only to have a real hassle getting my money back