Did anyone experience Audio Prism's Ground Control

Fellow Audiogoner's

I wonder if anyone has any input on Ground Control spade versions? I am curious about the impact of these pigtails on your system's overall sound?

I also have their quiteline filter (4pack) installed in my HT room and they have helped lower the overall noise floor.

My gear -
Krell Showcase Pre-Amp / Processor
B&W 803s and 804s (rear)
Marantz UD8004
Audience aR12
Audience Au24e speaker/interconnects.
PAD Power Cables
128x128lalitk
Budp, I thought it was important for me to post since I was so negative previously on this post.
I dont have any idea why a short little thing like these Ground controls work, but they do.
My Classe S-700 is a fully differential amp. And I have used the Audio Prism Ground Control on my amp and speaker end with good results and no problems at all.
Hi, Budp. My criticism of the gentleman in the 6moons review was that his sidebar answers were described hear in this forum as non-answers and laughable. I will let those with that view answer for themselves. I don't know if those members have even tried the Ground Controls. I have used the Ground Controls and can speak to the positive effect they have had in my system. On my power amp and speakers. So for me it is more important to talk about what I heard with them in my system which was positive. And not let what in my opinion (and others) was not a strong defence of a very good product.
Well, that is quite interesting. The one reported failure, with a fully differential system, comes from Stuart Yaniger whose system is detailed here http://syclotron.com/ Stuart is a friend and a died in the wool objectivist, along with being a talented designer and builder and his system showed no changes he could detect.

I cannot personally make any claims as my personal system is all non differential, just report what I have had others tell me. So, thank you for that insight Jejaudio, another data point and a useful one too.

Bud
Now that I have installed the second set of Ground Controls on my biwire speakers (Andra 2), I cant believe how clear and defined the bass has become!
This product should be standard with all speakers!
How can I invest ?