Did anyone experience Audio Prism's Ground Control

Fellow Audiogoner's

I wonder if anyone has any input on Ground Control spade versions? I am curious about the impact of these pigtails on your system's overall sound?

I also have their quiteline filter (4pack) installed in my HT room and they have helped lower the overall noise floor.

My gear -
Krell Showcase Pre-Amp / Processor
B&W 803s and 804s (rear)
Marantz UD8004
Audience aR12
Audience Au24e speaker/interconnects.
PAD Power Cables
128x128lalitk
Okay, I have had the GC spades on my DeVore Super 8's for about a week now and I am getting the same results as Ozzy. A very nice improvement in sound stage width and front to back layering with a more relaxed and palpable presentation.

Like Ozzy, I too have the SR Power Cell SE, Apex ic's, and Tesla pc's. However, I have found that the SR Power Cell, as good as it is, would increase the sound stage at the expense of added glare. So, I now use an Audience PDC for my integrated amps. This gave me a wonderful sound stage that is relaxed with perfect pitch and the GC spades have taken this to the next level.

Ozzy, have you tried the standard GC rca's yet? I am also curious if you are running your amp into the PowerCell.
Scottmac62, Yes, I now have 3 of the RCA's standards and one of the RCA Reference.
I also just got some new interconnects to demo, so everything is a little mixed up.
But for now what I can tell, the RCA Ground Controls add still more depth and realism. However, they were not plug and play with immediate improvement.
No, these guys needed to be plugged in and played for a couple of days to break in ?
I will very shortly try putting Ref + Standard on the same component and in various locations.
Anyway, I believe the RCA's add to the Spades improvement. So, perhaps the Speaker Ground Controls sort of set up the foundation.

On my SR Powercell, I still like having my Pass Labs Amp plugged into its own dedicated SR Tesla outlet/circuit with a Noise Destroyer also plugged into that outlet.

The Amp sounded pretty good plugged into the SR Powercell. But, I also had many other items (like my Home Theater items) plugged into after overall using only one dedicated outlet/circuit.
But, IMHO, the Amp sounds better with more dynamic's plugged into its own power source.
Just an update.
I now have 4 sets of the Ground Control speaker spades.
One at Amp and two on my Bi-wire speakers and a set on my Supertweeters.

I also have 4 of the RCA's.
One on my CD Player, Preamp, Amp and one of the Reference RCA's that I am still experimenting with.
I have tried it on my LCD TV, and Blue Ray player. Both of these places seemed to improve in picture quality.
I also tried it on my Squeezebox Touch but there it seems to add too much detail.

But, overall there is am improvement and no downside with all of them being used.

I just ordered a standard set of ground control spades for my bi - wire Martin Logan Odyssey's which I will install for the stator panel.

If I experience what Ozzy did, I will do the other set on the speakers, the amp and rca's as well. I will keep you guys posted after I have them in for a while. I found a source up here in Canada for them.

Cheers
Moonguy, Welcome to the strange world of the Audioprism Ground Control's.
You'll be surprised at your first glance as to how small they are.
But, you will be impressed with the sound improvement.