CONNECT internet music souce to hi-end

I have just finished my cost no object listening room, and set up my main 2-channel system. I finally decided to buy a tuner again (MR88), because I wanted to listen to our local smooth jazz station in the room. TWO FRICKIN WEEKS, then format change! NO more jazz in the area.

I was introduced to "Pandora" on the internet, and think its a great idea.

But, how do I get High Quality connection to my main stereo?

Internet provider is Roadrunner/Time Warner cable.

My tuner is the McIntosh MR88, and my pre-amp has single end connectors and balanced inputs.

Can I hard wire? Is that the best connection?
trirotor
I don't know if anyone mentioned that Pandora has a 192kb option. I belive the price is 36.00 per year for the high fidelity service. There are also no interruptions or commercials. I find the quality very decent.I use a high defnition audio card, spdif cable to a DAC, then to my amp. It sounds almost as good as my CD.
Tiggerfc:
Pandora is fantastic. I have about forty different "stations" programmed in and they play a great variety.
It seems to suck for classical as it only plays chunks (movements, arias, etc.) and not whole pieces of music.

Tiggerfic:
However, you mentioned "cost no object".
If someone did, there are more recommendations such as the Ayre QB-9:
http://www.ayre.com/qb9.htm

Kal
Kal.. you are absolutely correct. But I have no expreience with that equipment so I'm limited to what I can say. And again you are correct about the classical part. But I rarely stream classical. I stream things that don't really make much of a difference whether it be hi-fi or mid-fi. When it comes to the things that count I put the cd in. If I don't have the cd then I buy it.

Gjgunther... I did not know about the 192kb option. I'm going to look into that. Thanks for the tip. Oh, btw... you mentioned a sound card. I'm not familiar with this whole sound card business. Is it an external deal or a mod you performed? I'm looking into that Cullen mod. But if there is another option then I'd like to at least research it. Let me know.