Will there be any 'Arrow' mark in a Fuse holder?

Hi Everybody, I am new to this Forum. Please clarify that,

Will there be any 'Arrow' mark in a fuse holder to show

the direction to fix a fuse? Will all type of fuses have

'Arrow' mark? I need the advices to upgrade the fuses.

In one of a forum, I read the following 'Message'as follows:-

"The fuse has to be parallel to the overall direction of the sine waves coming from the wall socket and into you audio gear. If they enter at an unusually steep angle, the top (or bottom) peaks and throughs will get clipped off or attenuated and you will get jagged or almost square waves in you signal. The resulting SQ will be harsh and grating to the ears. Prolonged usage may damage the speaker coils as well."

So, friends,please give me a clear picture to replace a

'fuse' in my Preamp and DAC. Thank you.

Regards,

Rhapsodi.
rhapsodi
"It always amazes me that people will not just try changing the direction and seeing if it makes a difference."

It always amazes me that people are amazed that other people won't try every little trick they read on the internet.
I just spent $1,000 to have an electrician reverse the house power line from the pole. wow, what an improvement! well worth it.

The electrician said that very few electricians install AC wiring with any regard to proper directionality of the wire.

I suspect the wiring from my breaker panel to various outlets could be incorrect as well.
Ray,
You should totally gut your house and redo the wiring.You might as well use some of that expensive cryoed romex(at least 10 gauge) while you are at it.Plus you could put those high-dollar outlets in the entire house and all your electrical thingies(fridge,microwave,tv,lamps,hairdryers,etc.) could reap the benefits.
Absolutely, if you're going to do something, best to do it right.
My electrician told me that food from the fridge will taste better if that cryoed, polarized romex is used to power the fridge! Soon I'll be able to enjoy harmonically rich food while listening to my more tasty hi-fi, or was it tasty food with harmonically rich hi-fi, I forget what he said exactly.

'anyone recommend a good sheet-rock repair person?
Rhapsodi, I don't think their is any convention. Most the holder is just two sets of clips.

Take the fuse out and use a meter with one lead on one of the clips and the other on one of the ac IEC blades. You want to identify the clip with the least resistance to the blade. The arrow of the directional fuse should go from that clip to the other.

Sebrof, I certainly don't try everything that people come with, but this was so easy. Incidentally, many were strongly suggesting using copper tubing over the chassis IEC plug. There was even a video showing its effectiveness. I tried it and found it worthless. I guess it would depend on how well ones power cords are designed and made.