Detail Magnifiers by Econotweek

I just recieved some sets of these for my Bi wire speakers.
Not sure if these take time to break in.
I was told they sound great right away, others have said they take a few weeks.
Right now I am not sure if they are doing anything. I also have the Ground Controls on the speakers.

I was wondering if anyone else has these and perhaps could give an opinion of these compared to the Walkers.
128x128ozzy
Ozzy, did you go with the upgraded connectors or the cry treatment? Curious, thanks
Scotty333, I actually bought the Walkers HDL Ref + and the Walker HDL III.
I also made some of my own for my home theatere equiment.

As much as I hate to admit, but, the Walker HDL Ref + is in a league all by itself, too bad its so expensive.

I also went ot a solid 9999 14 gauge Silver wire for speaker cables with the Walkers at the end.

Way better setup than with my Synergistis Apex speaker cables , which I have sold.
ozzy, pls post impressions of the HDL Ref +s and where they impact things.
thx
Rhyno, The Detail Magnifiers and my home made versions brought calmness to the music. The Midrange especially the vocals became so smooth, I didn’t think that my system could sound any better.

Well, the Walker HDL Ref+ provided more of the same but with an increase in slam and a smoother yet very detailed mid, low, and Hi frequencies. I could tell the improvement right away.

I must say that using pure 9999 14 gauge solid Silver speaker cable really opened my eyes to what is possible with higher grade conductors. Forget all the talk about active shielding or other cable companies BS, the conductors are the main ingredient.

The Walkers on the end of these speaker cables just added more to the enjoyment.

I’ve got to tell you, I now have bass that will hang in your stomach. But it is pure. No bloat or boom just the sound of a clear defined bass note. The Soundstage is wide, deep and easily defined. And the Mid and treble is all I ever wanted.
But, the dynamics (or slam) is so very impressive….
I should add that the speaker cable that I made is solid silver 9999 14 gauge but it is also soft annealed.
I have it covered with 14 gauge Teflon tubing and shrink tubing.