Bass Response

Greeting,
Can you please advising me as why do i hear so much more bass or fuller sound when standing at my listening chair? The bass seems to drop when i seat on the chair. I've 4 Blakhole bass traps at 4 corners of the room. Is there anything which i can do to kind of pushing the bass lower!!!?
Thanks
primare_cd31
It has to do with standing waves in the room. You can effect this by moving the speakers or the listening position. Also take the traps out and then slowly add them until you have the sound you want
Do you hear more bass or does it just sound like more because you are not hearing all the highs which tend to be more directional?
Too many bass traps. Two in the front corners should be sufficient. Experimentation, as Ahendler suggested will give you the answer.
Thank You All
There are more bass at standing position or on the sides along th ewall. I meant so much more bass which create a much more fuller sounding.
I've tried to move speakers without any affect, moving listening position closer to back wall improves bass response at listening chair position but not as good as at standing position.
I don't know if i need the address the issue through the use of ceiling treatment E.g. ceiling bass trap or diffusers
Room: 6 meters x 5 meters x 2.4 meters (L x W x H). Speakers are placed along the width of the room.
Gear types: Wilson Sophia 3, McIntosh MC501, ARC Ref 3, Esoteric K03, Weizhi PRS6, Shunyata Hydra 2, Lessloss Sig PCs (amps), Stefan Audio PCs (cdp, pre), Nordost Quatro Fil ICs, Grover SX SCs, Finite spider racks, Vibrapod cones and dedicated power supplies