Know anything about the BSG Technologies QOL?

Hi there, I just saw a local dealer advertising this on craigslist, They wont tell you anything about it except it works, it half sounds like snake oil and half sounds like it could be something.

They claim it is all analog and retrieves inner detail and has the "WOW FACTOR".

My guess after talking to the guy is is might be disgned around smoothing out microphone curves maybe? or sending out a ton of above 20KHZ info to do some pshycho acoustic/room type thing?

I'm just tripped out they wont tell you anything except, well set it up, if you like it awesome if not dont buy it.

I am genuinely intrigued to see if its truly real and if anyone has expreience. It would be nice to save a long drive to hear something or have something to look forward to on the drive.
128x128systembuilder
I noticed much more difference between cables burning in than the qol unit. Also Larry Kay (president of BSGT) said the same about qol in his high-end system. You may have heard more of the cables burning in than the qol unit itself. It does work in the analog mode, but it can be placed before pre-amp or receiver or through tape loop if wanted. From my experience after pre-amp is the best and with balanced connections. Elsewhere a loss of air and excitement was noted in my system
Thanks for the help. One more question.
Is this the type of unit that you leave on all the time ?

I hope Fed Ex delivers it tommorrow.
You may be correct about the burn in. I also used a short, aftermarket power cord, rather than stock. I had the unit connected with XLR cables between preamp and amp. I wonder if this unit is anything like the FM Aoustics Linearizer. SInce trhe qol uses so little electricity, I leave mine on all the time.
Just got my unit off the Fed Ex Truck.
It was really cold so I waited a while before turning it on.
I added a 1 Amp HiFI tuning fuse that I had , and I had another balanced interconnect that was the same as my others. I also had a Synergistic Tesla T2 power cord that I plugged into the Powercell.

First impression, it does increase the sound level. I also think it sounds a little bright.
But, it was fresh out of the box , I'll let it break in a few days before I comment further.
What I did was to leave my FM tuner on for about three days straight. I really think that you need at least 200 hrs. before you can evaluate. I was lucky in that my unit has been used as a demo for about 100 hrs. before I even hooked it up. In the digital world things are even worse. When the mods for my EMM labs pair were done, they took almost 600 hrs. before they calmed down. When I was beta testing the Bybee Golden Goddess Speaker bullets, they took almost the same amount of time.