If you had $2000 to upgrade this system...

Hopeful this is a reasonable forum to post this in. I'd appreciate input from experienced members. How would you spend $2-5K to upgrade some aspect of this system? Please no cable, power cord, tube or vibration damping recommendations. Not that I don't think these make a difference. I DO. I get it. I do it! Mainly looking for component recommendations. Things sound very, very good to me right now but of course always looking for more - especially bass, stage depth, air and imaging. Thanks to any and all in advance. Main system components are listed here:

APC power supply
Consonance Ref. 50 pre-amp
Consonance Cyber 800SE monoblocks
Denon 2910 mod'd by David Schulte
MF V-Dac
MF V-Link
KAB mod'd. Technics SL1210M5G
KAB mod'd Stanton cart/stylus
Lehmann Black Cube (not SE but does have separate power supply - not wall wart)
Totem Forest speakers

Again, thanks in advance for your time.
128x128ghosthouse
I think I'd explore other cartridges first. Not that the Stanton is bad -- I don't know anything about it -- it just takes some trial and error to find a cartridge that's "just right". One rately gets it on the first try.

If I had $5k, I'd upgrade the table, arm and cart. You might be able to make a significant upgrade to the table and arm for $2-3k if you can find some good deals.
no knock on totem, which i've owned and admired, but your forests are relatively small and limited at the low end--i'd think they only go to 40hz or so--and probably don't throw as big a soundstage as others. i'd look at replacing them with something beefier--there's innumerable threads recommending speakers in the <$5k range.
Thanks for the (mostly) helpful replies. For Mapman I'm in a 15' x 13' alcove. Speakers along the long wall 3' from the wall behind them. Open side to the right. Left wall has pocket door kept open. Left speaker is ~3' from side wall. I listen about 7-8' away and speakers are about that distance apart (a little less). Listening area is well damped with DIY treatments. I don't think I'm suffering too much from room limitations. But ignorance is bliss I guess. Upcoming remodel of the already finished basement will likely get me out into a larger space.

I've been thinking about upgrading the Lehman (it must be getting on 15-20 yrs old). Improvements to the Technics might be possible. I believe (not 100% sure) it can be fitted for a better arm. Kevin at KAB is really helpful and I wouldn't hesitate to send it to him for that kind of a mod if it were possible but aligning a new conventional cart makes me a little nervous. No such problem with an integrated.

I do recognize the Forests have their limitations (though I'm pretty sure they'll get down into the 30Hz range). On the other hand for much of what I listen to (and given my current level of aural education) I really like them. A speaker change seems the riskiest path to me in terms of potential buyer's remorse.

Thanks again for the input. Anyone with any first hand experience going from Black Cube to something else, please advise. My previous questions on this topic pointed to Heed Quasar. Still a good idea?
Maybe add a powered sub to fill in the low end and flush out much of what you seek further.

How is your digital compared to vinyl.?
Agree with most others - the sources are your weak link. Both your TT and digital could use some attention. Depends on which you focus on/use most. Others have assumed the TT. The Denon/MF combo is entry level at best as well.