Why my left speaker sounds louder then my right

My left speaker sound louder and more dynamic then my right one. I can't figure out if it's my amp, speakers or interconnects. I have moved everything around and still can't figure it out.

I would appreciate some help?

Thanks,

Tom McGrath
giants1047
Make sure all your cables are clean at connection points and connected properly. Make sure your left and right speakers are identical to listening position!!! Make sure if you have tubes that all pins are clean. Please post up if you discover the problem. Good Luck.
Check the (balanced/unbalanced) switch in the back of your amplifier and be sure each channel is set to the same setting.
If you have a switch on a component that inverts the phase independently for each channel, make sure they are the same.
Don't torture yourself until you're sure it's not your hearing. I had a very similar problem. It was my hearing.
It would be helpful to know more about your system. Whether you are using tubes or solid state. Also, what speakers you have and whether they are biwired. First you can try selecting mono and listen for an imbalance. In mono the sound should be in the center between the speakers. You can also set both speakers side by side in the center of the room. Using the balance control in mono compare the left and right speakers.