Who has used a PMR?

Do these add quality value as a tweak? Thanks in advance for your input.
drpat
I used two to them for greater than one year and feel they are a very valuable addition. I got one at first and used them in the center between my speakers. I was so impressed that I got a second one and placed it behind my listening chair on a bookshelf about three feet behind and above my listening chair. I think of them a resonance control devices that augment bass traps and other resonance control devices.
When I first used one of them I along with some of my listening group kept taking it in and out of the system. Soon all agreed the system sound better with it in. Now, I don't think the system would sound as good without them. To me, they help focus the sound and add a more full-bodied presentation. Hope this helps.

I used two to them for greater than one year and feel they are a very valuable addition. I got one at first and used them in the center between my speakers. I was so impressed that I got a second one and placed it behind my listening chair on a bookshelf about three feet behind and above my listening chair. I think of them a resonance control devices that augment bass traps and other resonance control devices.
When I first used one of them I along with some of my listening group kept taking it in and out of the system. Soon all agreed the system sound better with it in. Now, I don't think the system would sound as good without them. To me, they help focus the sound and add a more full-bodied presentation. Hope this helps.

Tp.. Thanks for your input. Why even bother.

Rn..thank you very much for a well thought out response. Testimonials good/bad are beneficial.
I prefer the JDwfmr over the PMR. It is three times the price but well worth the difference.
Even a KBW Ultra is a better choice than a PMR.
Although I do not like the BBD or the MXPT Systems design.
Dear Elizabeth, I am unfamiliar with JDwfmr and the KBW Ultra. What are these devices and how are they better? Thanks