Does it make sense?

I have a Belkin PF60 power conditioner. I'm pretty happy with it, but...
I want to upgrade the power cords of my Bryston BDP-1, Bryston BDA-1 DAC and W4S STP-SE preamp, all plugged into the Belkin. The Belkin has a fixed power cord, with only 14 gauge cables.
Does it make sense to upgrade the components cords or should I replace the conditioner first? The other option I'm thinking of is upgrading the cord of the conditioner, but this involves some work.
leog2010
YES and NO! You would probably hear an improvement(given the right cords), as everything is incremental, but- the present conditoner will be choke point, for the rest of the system(get a better one). Personally; I wouldn't bother replacing the cord on it either. You have nothing to lose, by experimenting though. You'll be buying new PCs for everything anyway, right?
From looking at all your components I think the Belkin PF60 is more than enough to handle them as is. Nothing in your list of components really calls for a lot of electricity from the socket. I wouldn't change anything to be honest. What do you feel is missing from the sound of your system in its current state? What is your budget for a power conditioner? How about changing the wall outlet to a Porter Port outlet and then plugging the Bryston amp directly into it. Then you would plug in the Belkin in the same outlet but only having the sources and preamp plugged into PF60.

Your amp would have all the power it needs with the added benefit of the Porter Port. Your front end gets the benefits of the PF60.