Substitute for Waveterminal U24

About a week ago I ordered a Waveterminal U24 to use in converting a USB signal from my computer to a sp/dif signal that I could feed into my Musical Fidelity Trivista DAC. I got a note back today from the company that I ordered from saying that the model had been discontinued. I've done some checking around on the internet and that appears to be true.

Does anyone know of a comparable external device that will do a good job of converting USB to (RCA coax) sp/dif?
steev_n
Well, I'm going to have to hold off on doing a comparison, as a tube blew out on my Trivista (the tubes are soldered in and the unit has to be returned to the US distributor to be replaced; what a PITA!).

The Hagerman HagUSB was easy to install: I just plugged it in and my Apple G4 Powerbook recognized it. The Hagerman HagUSB only converts USB to SPDIF (Unlike the Waveterminal U24, it does not have the ability to be used as a DAC).

I'll reserve comment on Cosecant USB DAC, other than to say its presentation is significantly different from my experience of Trivista (using a CD player as a transport). I'll wait until I can compare the Trivista driven from a computer by USB to say anything else.

Audioengr: I do not know what a s/w driver is.
If the Hagerman works without loading a special S/W driver, then this is what I am talking about. The hardware usually comes with a CDROM that contains the software driver.
The Hagerman works without a software driver on the mac under os x. Still testing the sound quality.