Is this a reasonable Audiophile Mac-based Server?

Since I'm a visual person, I've tried to distill what I've learned about music servers and how I might create one. Any suggestions or comments you have would be appreciated.

Here is the link to the website with the picture:
Map of Mac-based Server

My goal is to produce the best sounding Music Server regardless of price.
hdomke
I tried a different approach that probably isn't popular but works in my application. MacPro with Apple Lossless files transfered to 160 GB Apple TV with Toslink connection to Theta Casablanca III with Extreme DACs. Remarkably close to CD's digitally into Theta. Uses Apple TV's interface with I don't mind. Music stored on Apple TV HD rather than streamed actively on wireless. Needs HD monitor.
Apple has just announced some upgrades to the Apple TV along with a price drop. Assuming you have your rig in a room with your HDTV this is an elegant solution.
I'm still a little confused why everyone insists on going wireless instead of getting a Mac Mini, a dac & a huge hard drive that can interface directly to your system. Throw a wireless keyboard/mouse or an Apple Remote under your sofa and you're done.
Synthfreek - good point - I use that setup but no DAC - my mac mini directly controls ALL sources (including CD player preamp and source selection via an USB to serial link to an infra red controller box)
Sammie,
good grief that's a lot of TB's! Do you have the fmaily movie collection on that thing?
No, I'm a visual artist. All my art is stored on there. Here is a
link to my galleries.

the weak link in your system is the AE. Even with DAC, it is not going to sound nearly as good as a computer hardwired to the DAC...at least based on my trials.
Are you 100% sure? You have done careful blind A:B comparisons?

My suggestion would be to put your laptop on your rack hardwired to the Benchmark... The laptop can be controlled using Frontrow
I may try some tests with it set up that way. I like the idea of simplicity, and what I have drawn is complex, but if it is all digital, and the data is transferred correctly, where will the loss occur?

Also, as it seems money is not a significant limiter, ditch the Benchmark and step up to a better DAC.
Do you know of any DAC that has better specs?