Weiss Dac2/Minerva?

I'm thinking of picking up the Dac2, anyone using one? I like the firewire inputs for connectivity with my Mac mini & the higher rez possibilities as well. The reviews all sound great too. The Dac2 is of course the lower priced version of the much more expensive Weiss Minerva.
I'm currently using my Wadia 860X as a dac through it's digital inputs. It's fed by a Mac mini, which sends the signal via usb to an Empirical Audio Freeway 2, then RCA spdif into the Wadia's inputs.
Thanks!
heymikey
I'd like to hear that too. Something to remember tho, the Weiss Dac2 is $2000.00 less than the Berkeley Alpha. And yet it is supposed to have the same internal electronics as the $5000.00 Weiss Minerva, making the Dac2 a better buy.
"A better buy than the Minerva or the Alpha?"
Berkeley Alpha - $5000.00
Weiss Minerva - $5000.00
Weiss Dac2 - $3000.00
So if the Weiss Minerva and the Weiss Dac 2 have the same internal electronics and the same sound, it is not hard to determine which is the better buy. Weiss vs Berkeley is another matter that would have to be determined on sound & build quality rather than price alone. Also, as you mentioned, the Weiss has firewire I/O, that may be a determining factor for some. It would certainly easily interface with a mac mini or Macbook pro music server.
I have not heard either one, but my feeling in reading the reviews on the Berkeley & Weiss dacs is that the Berkeley may be the better sounding dac, but is it worth the extra $2000.00 over the Weiss Dac2?
You may find these interesting:
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/content/Berkeley-Alpha-dac-and-Weiss-Minerva
http://www.computeraudiophile.com/Berkeley-Audio-Design-Alpha-DAC-Review
But what does "better" means?

I owned the EMM LABS CDSA and now the Weiss Medea. They sound so different to each other that it is a matter of personal preference. I am not saying the one is better than the other, they just sound completely different.

And they are both at reconding studios...Food for thought! ;)