MAM-A Mitsui vs. Taiyo Yuden - Which One?

I am looking for quality blank CDRs to make duplicates of my CDs. I have noticed improvement in playback over original using even Sony Brand. I have done some research here and so far the Mitsui and Taiyo keeps coming up. I can get the Taiyo for as low as $22 for a 100 bundles. While the Mitsui is much more expensive at around $90 per 100 bundles. Why so much price variance? Thanks in advance for your input.
sd2005gt
What I want to know is where you can get Taiyo for $22? Right now I use MAM-A, but I'm willing to switch!
Try here, though not as low as $22...These are the ones made in Japan, which are the preferred ones.

http://www.cdrdvdrmedia.com/taiyo-cd-r-52x-bulk.html

Cheers...
You can get as low as $22.00 shipping included from Ebay. Don't know if this is made in Japan or not. From my research Japan is the only source that make Taiyo - ya right!
Mark, thanks for the tip. I don't know why the MAM-A is so much more. They're gold, could that be it? Doesn't seem right. My friends in the music business (film score composers) all use the MAM-A but I never asked why.