Most Useful Audio Adjective

I'm going with Liquid, which is an adjective I almost never use, yet when someone describes a system as sounding liquid, I know exactly what he/she means...I think.

To me, it describes a system free of edge, glare, hash and any other quality that pulls one's focus away from the music and onto the system.

Liquid approaches system nirvana.
tvad
I think that one of the most precise, subjective terms is "tubelike", contrary to the general opinion in the recent thread on useless audio terms.

Tubelike conjures up an exact image of a fuzzy, warm sound with mild distortion, with even order harmonics masking detail and transients, and insufficient power to handle peak dynamics. Like an old tube radio I had back in the 60's. (Yikes, am I that old!) But a glorious sound pleasing to the ear nonetheless. In other words...liquid.

Oh boy,....I'm in trouble now!! :)
Yeah "Liquid" is good! But "Tubelike" is to die for! ...especially when its got some tubes in it!
Tvad, I think of "musical" in the same way which you describe "liquid". I think this term got trashed in the other post, though, because of criminal overuse.

We're waiting for your take, Mrtennis :-)