New Subpanel?

I am planning to install a new subpanel for the my dedicated stereo room. What is the recommend brand of panel and breakers should I install?

Thanks

Rocky
rocky2889
If you decide to go with an isolation transformer you should consider looking for a used Xentech Extreme (5 KVA). Do the job correctly, once, the first time:
I'd go with STEEL (not aluminum) BX or the conduit. The reason? Shielding from RFI and EMI pickup.
Lak can you provide the link to Xantech Extreme transformer. I will go with the conduit route. Please add more suggestions.

Thanks
If it's cost no object, then an Equitech wall mount unit. The downside--expensive and heavy, but they work unbelievably well. We use them for many of our recording studio designs and some high end listening rooms.
I agree with Rives, if money is no concern the Equi-Tech wall mount unit is the way to go. Sorry Rocky, I don’t have a website for the Xentech Extreme isolation transformer. You would have to do some research to locate it. New they are expensive, at times you can find them used/new on EBay.