cryod tube vs non-cryod tube

if you had two of the same tubes , one is cryod & the other not, what would be the diference???
diamonddude184142
I guess from what i am seeing a lot is some sellars are cryo-ing " new production tubes" where there isn't that much risk ( as Albert mentioned ) to either party involved. For me buying a cryo quad of el34 SED at $150 -$175 a quad is better than 300-500 quad of nos el34 tubes. Being the Cryo quad to me is/was better it was worth the risk. I also think ( as mentioned ) not all tubes sound better cryo'd ,and thats why you see sellers carrying only certain brands and types to be cryo'd and logocilly ( i hope ) the ones being cryo'd should be the tubes that work well with the process...
does it help microphonics?,like a 7044 tube. what do they usually charge to cryo a tube?
Diamonddude18 : I can't say to be sure but my guess is these tubes would/should be checked for noise etc. after the cryo process,and do to the expense of the process I would assume ( again )theres probably a failure rate on some tubes that don't make it thru the process. A while back I had checked on the price ,if you were to send lets say a quad to have cryo'd.The cost was $10-$12 per tube.That may or may not be true now. My El34 SED can be purchased online for $75 ) aprox ) a quad. I paid $150 cryo'd ( price is with new tubes )...These are Pearl Cryo's.They were purchased at The tube depot..They have many other cryo'd tubes available. Nice people to deal with too.