Jeffs Sound Values in CA. PH not working/closed?

Anyone know if they moved or closed? PH says disconnected, FAX rings but no answer.
Thanks, John
jsd52756
I remember I bought my preamp from him years ago. Of course, he was really nice in the transaction. Packed the hell out of that thing too...yards and yards of bubble wrap spooled around the chassis. It was fun to unwrap. I hate this part of audio because you know these terrific retailers aren't going to be replaced.
Hi there,

Does anybody have contact with Jeff ?

He was recently panning to build new Sonic Euphoria PLCs, but may have encountered some difficulties as he no longer responds to messages

Thank youv very much
Hi There,
I am looking for a way to contact Jeff at his new location or home (I am located in Europe)

Maybe has he encountered unexpected difficulties ?

I very recently bought one of his new generation SONIC EUPHORIA PLCs (balanced "Ti" version) and would appreciate to get some news

Thank you very much
Hello,
did you able contact jeff?Have you received the pre?
I'm asking this because I'm having a similar problem (I live in europe (Italy)me too!)
I paid the first of Agoust 2009 by paypal for a pre and I'm still waiting it.
Before the communication was very nice but after that I bought the pre Jeff wrote me only two mail:
the 12 of september and last the 6 of october;in both, he planned the dispatch for the day after.
I asked clarify: nothing!
I'm very disappointed ,and I don't know how to do

Thank you
Roberto
(I'm sorry for my english)