Jeffs Sound Values in CA. PH not working/closed?

Anyone know if they moved or closed? PH says disconnected, FAX rings but no answer.
Thanks, John
jsd52756
Hello,
did you able contact jeff?Have you received the pre?
I'm asking this because I'm having a similar problem (I live in europe (Italy)me too!)
I paid the first of Agoust 2009 by paypal for a pre and I'm still waiting it.
Before the communication was very nice but after that I bought the pre Jeff wrote me only two mail:
the 12 of september and last the 6 of october;in both, he planned the dispatch for the day after.
I asked clarify: nothing!
I'm very disappointed ,and I don't know how to do

Thank you
Roberto
(I'm sorry for my english)
He's been out of business for around two years. I haven't heard/seen anything from/about him.
Did you pay bu credit card? if so, have the charges reversed.
Jeff ,sometime, sells on ebay (sonic-euphoria);in october he sold some audio cables.
I paid by paypal using a rechargeble credit card. I'll ask assistance to paypal but....
Wow I never thought to check Audiogon after jeff went out of business. He had my Music Hall MM-7 in for repair when he closed shop, and I've tried to track him down since. Anybody heard anything lately?, as I really would like some kind of explanation why he never contacted me to pick up the turntable before he closed his doors.

Keith.
It appears his eBay account is closed too. I bought tons of equipment from him over the years. I kept in touch with him and bought items from him even after I moved from San Diego. Sorry to see him shut his doors.