Audioquest 5000 or ???

Looking for a good Power Conditioner around 5k, will appreciate any advice. Thank you. 
ftrot
I had a Audioquest 1000 power conditioner and now I have a Torus RM20. My system sounds more dynamic with the RM20.
Consider the newest line of power regenerators from PS Audio.  Why filter dirty power when you can regenerate a virtually perfect sine wave for all of your equipment?  Even better, these units significantly reduce the output impedance of connected equipment,  I have the P5 unit from the previous generation.  Its replacement in the new line is the P12.  The P12 is $4999.  However, if you have equipment you might like to trade in, PS will accept one or more pieces of equipment and take their value off the price of the new P12.

I have my entire system plugged into my P5 and am only using 30% of its capacity.
Thank You!!! I will take a good look to torus RM 20 and PS Audio. Thanks for taking your time. 
hifiman
Consider the newest line of power regenerators from PS Audio ... these units significantly reduce the output impedance of connected equipment ...
How can a power regenerator reduce the output impedance of an amplifier? That doesn't seem possible. Please explain.
@cleeds Here is how the PS Audio website explains the low output impedance feature of its power plants.

"200 times lower output impedance

Low output impedance is critical to maintaining a dynamic and robust presentation. Dynamic sags in the power line occur whenever your power-hungry equipment demand power to drive your loudspeakers or projector causing noticeable degradation in the performance. Placing anything in the path of the power, like a power conditioner only worsens the problem.

A Power Plant, on the other hand, regulates the power and provides a constant output regardless of the dynamic demands of power-hungry equipment or your neighbors. When your power amp is asked to produce loud orchestral levels you want to make sure it has all the power it needs. Power Plants have such low output impedance that even the hungriest of amplifiers won’t be starved for clean AC power. The results of feeding your equipment with low output impedance are dramatic: unrestrained dynamics even under the loudest passages, an open, wide soundstage that does not collapse with volume and a naturalness to the music that is remarkable."

I was looking out for reviews, and the name of Magic Audio came out, any experience?
Kevin at Upscale Audio sells "Isotek" power conditioners. He has YouTube videos for two of them. He has a meter that says that one of them, the "Aquarius", brings line noise down to zero percent without limiting dynamics. Worth a look?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=peDcpldHYvc
I own a PS Audio P600 and a Furman REF20i. Use both in my system. If I were looking for a new conditioner.. The two I would be looking at are the PS Audio P20 and AudioQuest 7000. Both are more expensive than the ones the op are looking at. But the P20 and AQ7000 would be the LAST ONE ever needed.. NO more wondering is anything better...
If I had to choose one, without being able to hear them. I would buy the PS Audio made in USA.
Thank you tdimler, that's what I did, pull a dedicated line of current and buy the Audioquest 5000 thank you very much for the advice
Sorry, EITHER the AQ7000 or the PS Audio P20.Both would not be needed. However I would keep my PS Audio P-600 as I use it outputting 110Hz instead of 60Hz for just some digital equipment. (Some not all, equipment can sound better at a higher AC frequency in.)