Bass leaves after amp warms up?

I don't understand-after my Musical Fidelity M6i amp warms up for about an hour I notice the deep bass & kick drum aren't the same.
They sound less musical with loss of weight/depth.The notes are there but the moving of air have left.Sound is has much less impact and boreing.
I had the same problem with Bryston amp so there is no defect with amps nor with the rest of my equipment/
PSB Synchrony one speakers,AQ cables,Bryston CD Player.
My question has anyone heard similar & is there a plausable reason?
fishing716
Actually, what he said he did with the interconnects was to reverse channels, not phase. He didn't say anything about also reversing channels with the speaker cables, so the right channel is apparently being reproduced by the left speaker, and vice versa.

Best regards,
-- Al
Are your speakers in phase? Are the cables in phase. Is there an inverting switch somewhere?

I didn't read through the entire thread but this is exactly what happened to a friend of mine. He opened the cabinets and found one of the woofers had the polarity reversed. Damnedest thing I ever heard, but it made sense after we put all of the clues together-our position in the room, the musical content.

It was one of those unexpected issues, if you know what I mean. He thought outside of the box (or inside, in this case). I would have never suspected the woofers came from the factory wired in reverse.

It was a simple case of wave cancellation.

(Sorry if this was discussed, I didn't feel like reading 10 pages of this thread).

Rich
Are your speakers in phase? Are the cables in phase. Is there an inverting switch somewhere
Yes/Yes/NO