Duelund 12AWG speaker wire sheathing

I bought four 2 meter runs of Duelund Wire 12awg (DCA12GA)Tin Plated Hook-up Wire. I am using bare wire connections for the amp and speakers. I would like any recommendations on sheathing material/tubing to run them parallel so it looks cleaner. Any reason not to have them touching? Any recommendations on material to use? I would also look any impressions of those who have used Duelund 12AWG. 
arturos73
I'm doing the same as goose however I used heat shrink 1/4" long every 8" to hold the twists in place. I do think that a sheathing would definitely improve the looks of the speaker cables. Check out grannyring (s) posts for the materials he uses.
I have a question on the use of sheathing.  

Yes it looks better and offers protection and possibly some damping.  And for a commercial product it is obligatory.

Some feel that sheathing changes the sound and, depending on the composition, could attract static charges (or something like that - I really don't know).

W/o sheathing, the heat shrink at intervals could provide some damping and keep the twist a little tighter.  

Any thoughts?  
I use 12 gauge Tempo Electric solid core silver. The only insulation is Teflon tubing, and they sound magnificent.

Regards,
Dan
I have used heat shrink at the ends and that's all I have needed. You can see my cables in virtual systems.  it's a loose twist on the Duelund since I didn't want any abrasion on the cloth wrap.