Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmike_ostradick
I just ordered one; pending shipping. I’ll report back after I’ve had a chance to experience. 
Mainly, the non-current limiting and parallel filtering that’s not in the signal path, plus all outlets are individually isolated from each other. I wanted a unit I could plug everything into (less noise/minimize ground loops). It’s a fairly new product and I searched quite a bit to find all info/feedback. Translated the few stellar reviews. Contacted Inakustik sales with a few questions and within 24hrs I got a response from the head of product development. I should have it up and running in about 10 days. Hopefully the stars have aligned and we’re about to watch the seas part...
Good luck in your testing.  I'm curious to hear your opinion. 

This would be a big step for me.  I'm looking to insert a conditioning component, if that is the correct terminology for this component, into my system and then sit back for a while and enjoy the music.  I've made some big strides with my system recently and this should be the last one for a while.  
3500p arrived today. I rerouted my system wiring before powering up. Very impressive right out of the box! Substantial improvements in all areas. Considering the suggested burn in time of 100 hours, it will be interesting in the days ahead as the system settles and the 3500p develops further.
Had an electrician install a dedicated 20 amp circuit (10awg) with the full Furutech NCF suite today. VH Audio has a killer package deal with the top outlet, wall plate, and cover. Anyways, another leap in performance (significantly lower noise floor), but increased burn time. I may have 28hrs on the 3500p, but only 2-3hrs on the new outlet so far.
Another reason I wanted the 3500p was due to the ability to plug everything into one unit, hence the single 20 amp dedicated circuit. Really digging the 3500p
Trigg I’ve just logged in and responded to your PM ,.

Mike I also use the Inakustik 3500 reference which replaced the Corilli passive conditioner . The Inakustik is by far the best conditioner I’ve owned so far .   

Trigg VH audio + “1” 
It’s better than any conditioner I’ve used before, including PS Audio’s PP, Furman Symmetrically Balanced Conditioners, ExactPower conditioners and others. Blacker, more silent backgrounds without noise, grunge, RFI or EMI. Utterly transformed my system by elevating SQ to a higher level. Clean power matters if one wants the highest level of SNR in SQ. And this baby delivers in spades. 
I have never before heard of Inakustic. I was debating between getting a Shunyata or the new MIT power bar. But now I might have to look into this bad boy. 
jbags, my advice is to get one of these puppies. 30 day return policy. Word on the street is that nobody returns it after purchase and end up selling their uber-expensive conditioners. 

Dark horses:

Isotek Sigmas Evo3

Lab12 Gordian

Inakusti 3500

(never look a gift horse in the mouth)

Hi,We have been reading this forum and I thought I would show you an email we received from a very high end store in Quebec Canada.

Bob just a quick email on our testing of the Inakustik 3500P. How to improve a 350K system by 20% for peanuts?

Originally I thought, as all those exposed to my system, that little could be improved. Power line is dedicated and a 2500VA Industrial isolation transformer taking care of line filtering. More it is feed by 240 V and 2 x 120V line are additionally cleaned by common mode phase cancelling. I had tried 14 other respected, very expensive conditioners and the big transformers have stayed in my system for many years. I was skeptical about the little improvement I could possibly see by moving from transformers to the new Inakustik 3500P and so I did use my usual comparison method to be sure I do not fool myself. The testing was done over a 1 month period.

Shocked is the best word because the sound is totally transformed with the 3500P in place. Like a big veil was removed and dynamics took an unexpected jump and I do mean a huge jump in the dynamics. I had to go through all my reference cuts and in each song I found more instruments, more voices, more space, more live sound. The Kef blades are disappearing act champions but with the Inakustik 35000P in place, they vanish completely. The best thing I can say about the 3500P is, just buy one.

Normally to improve the sound on a reference system, heavy investments are mandatory. If $3500 USD improved my sound by 20% (other experience listener say more ) yes it looks like peanuts to me and an absolute steal. Highly recommend!!!

Francois Lemay

Flaudio

As an owner of a Corelli as well as a 3500P I would say both are essential components with the 3500 taking a higher position in a systems hierarchy.

As a veteran owner of more conditioning products than I care to mention these two do have one thing in common.  No downside , all upside in terms of system enjoyment.

These just plain improve everything.   I would suggest the 3500P first though.   Probably the best component I’ve owned in 40 plus years in this hobby.
I have owned several power filters before owning 3500P in Dec 2018. My previous filters includes Nordost QRT QB8 MK2, Audio Sensibility Special Edition with their signature silver internal wirings, and some others over the past 10 years. They are respectable brands, good products that improve one way or another. But to improve in all Hifi parameters out of the box, only 3500P. It has 20A inlet, so the design was meant for handling high current, individual outlets are separated and even comes with a flap cover to close if the outlet is not used. My first impression was, it was a industrial type power filter over engineered for home use. My previous power filters were good in one way or another, leaving room for improvement however worrying what the next one will take away from the existing improvements already made.

Not for 3500P. It improves everything out of box, especially low level details, dynamics, transparency and soundstage...as it was burning in, bass which was already better out of box, continued to improve. Overall, it was like a light has turned on in a dimmed room that you can now see clearly every corner. I’m a digital person so my concern was how to or will it improve my OPPO player and Marantz SACD, I could hear more details and presentation that I never thought it to be that way which was more perfect or accurate and musical.

I’m happy with my purchase of 3500P and this is my last power filter.

Jimmy
Jimmy, maybe not your “last power filter;” maybe you need another 3500P. Lol

I’m certainly considering getting another AC-3500P.