Experience with Inakustik 3500P Power Conditioner??

I'm looking at obtaining a power conditioner and had my sights set on an Akiko Corelli when an Inakustik 3500P got my attention.  I have found only one reference to the 3500P on Agon while there is some notable props on the Corelli here.  

Thanks for any experience you might be willing to share.
Ag insider logo xs@2xmike_ostradick
As an owner of a Corelli as well as a 3500P I would say both are essential components with the 3500 taking a higher position in a systems hierarchy.

As a veteran owner of more conditioning products than I care to mention these two do have one thing in common.  No downside , all upside in terms of system enjoyment.

These just plain improve everything.   I would suggest the 3500P first though.   Probably the best component I’ve owned in 40 plus years in this hobby.
I have owned several power filters before owning 3500P in Dec 2018. My previous filters includes Nordost QRT QB8 MK2, Audio Sensibility Special Edition with their signature silver internal wirings, and some others over the past 10 years. They are respectable brands, good products that improve one way or another. But to improve in all Hifi parameters out of the box, only 3500P. It has 20A inlet, so the design was meant for handling high current, individual outlets are separated and even comes with a flap cover to close if the outlet is not used. My first impression was, it was a industrial type power filter over engineered for home use. My previous power filters were good in one way or another, leaving room for improvement however worrying what the next one will take away from the existing improvements already made.

Not for 3500P. It improves everything out of box, especially low level details, dynamics, transparency and soundstage...as it was burning in, bass which was already better out of box, continued to improve. Overall, it was like a light has turned on in a dimmed room that you can now see clearly every corner. I’m a digital person so my concern was how to or will it improve my OPPO player and Marantz SACD, I could hear more details and presentation that I never thought it to be that way which was more perfect or accurate and musical.

I’m happy with my purchase of 3500P and this is my last power filter.

Jimmy
Jimmy, maybe not your “last power filter;” maybe you need another 3500P. Lol

I’m certainly considering getting another AC-3500P.