HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
Yesterday a thread was started about the images I used as attention getters in ads and banners run here on Audiogon, I've commented about this above in this thread too.  The thread have been pulled as it got pretty heated.  

I have just posted a new banner with quite a different image - wonder what the result of this will be.

Banners and ads are a way to generate sales, which the OP in this thread was mentioning is disappearing.

Lets see what happens ?

Good Listening

Peter

Post removed 
@pbnaudio    I got a good laugh with your new banner. I complement your creativity. Still, the "Pink Floyd - Back Catalogue" was a winner, too. Some members here probably didn’t experience the late ’60’s - early ’70s’, as they were meant to be. Years of great music, great art and great . . . hmmmm . . . enjoyment!

It’s disappointing to see that buyers aren’t snapping up those Canary preamps. They compete with the best out there. Somebody will definitely get lucky if they appreciate high-end.

@steakster Thank you !  

The sad thing about this is,  that at least to my knowledge,  NO one has complained about the image used - which was my reason for using it along with the other image in the  banner I'm using to promote the Canary Audio DAC and transport.

Think about that for a while - The beauty of the art in the images the few stiffs complained about,  compared the the utter destruction displayed in the images used i today to which no one apparently  gives a damn.  

Think about it.

Good Listening

Peter
But, the banner doesn’t display destruction, it’s The Crown of Creation. :-)

Agreed! There are some twisted viewpoints out there. As Jim Morrison stated, ’People are Strange’