HAVE ALL SALES STOPPED ON AUDIOGON ???

I haven't sold hardly anything in a month, is anyone else having that problem,or is it me........autospec
autospec
@pbnaudio    I got a good laugh with your new banner. I complement your creativity. Still, the "Pink Floyd - Back Catalogue" was a winner, too. Some members here probably didn’t experience the late ’60’s - early ’70s’, as they were meant to be. Years of great music, great art and great . . . hmmmm . . . enjoyment!

It’s disappointing to see that buyers aren’t snapping up those Canary preamps. They compete with the best out there. Somebody will definitely get lucky if they appreciate high-end.

@steakster Thank you !  

The sad thing about this is,  that at least to my knowledge,  NO one has complained about the image used - which was my reason for using it along with the other image in the  banner I'm using to promote the Canary Audio DAC and transport.

Think about that for a while - The beauty of the art in the images the few stiffs complained about,  compared the the utter destruction displayed in the images used i today to which no one apparently  gives a damn.  

Think about it.

Good Listening

Peter
But, the banner doesn’t display destruction, it’s The Crown of Creation. :-)

Agreed! There are some twisted viewpoints out there. As Jim Morrison stated, ’People are Strange’

Wait, are you saying that someone actually objected to those girls with album covers?