High on Thier List, But Low on Yours

Is there any piece of equipment out there that a lot of audiophiles and reviewers like or love that you think is, ummm, crappy?
ohlala
Cardas interconnects. I've heard them badly beaten by products costing 1/10 th the amount.
Macintosh. I always thought it was really overated but I admit that not only do indavidual taste vary but also system matching plays a big part. I like the above bashed MIT Cables and Classe equipment. Although I have never heard Classe attacked MIT is under constant fire. It doesnt upset me as much as it confuses me.
Instead of crappy, maybe i should have stated, "not to your taste", but audio gear is just about personal tastes. We're talking about stuff, not people, so there's no reason to be sensitive. I don't understand why people like Paradigm speakers (too harsh for me), but i don't have a problem with it.
I never found the WATT/Puppy combo to be to my taste (haven't heard version 6 though). Probably because they are more designed for nearfield listening and I prefer a larger, more spacious sound, and maybe because I don't necessarily care that much about hearing everything on a recording and the shortcomings of upstream electronics vs. being moved by the music on the recording (sometimes too much detail can be a distraction). They just sounded too small, a beautiful and highly detailed but miniature version of an orchestra; I prefer the bigger sounds of Duntech/Dunlavy and Maggies.
B&W 801, Wilson speakers (for the money) Levinson Digitial and pre-amps, Audio Research, Wadia, and Meridian speakers. (sorry to those who love these, they just didn't work for me)