I need your help. I have an ARC Ref 3, ARC 110, Vandersteen 5As, but no turntable.

I am looking for suggestions for phono amp, turntable, arm and cartridge to match my existing system. The ARC110 does not have a phono, so I am stuck as to what will pair best. Thanks for your thoughts. JMW
jaym759
Post removed 
If you're going the TT route, keep in mind that having a clean record is just as important as anything else.   And I do agree that having everything in balance matters.  The real question is whether you want vinyl to be your "serious" source material or is its just about having a table for occasional.  If it's occasional, I'd suggest getting a higher end table/arm/cartridge combination like that from clear audio (a concept for example with the MC cart, or the Performance) so that you don't have to mess with a set up that itself can be frustrating.  Also, there are lots of very good ~~$1000 phono preamps out their (Musical Surrounds for example).   But with your ARC gear (I have a Ref 2 phono and Ref 5 pre-amp), and you want a table set up to match the capabilities
of your gear,  your going to have to spend some money.   And at that stage, getting a ultrasonic LP cleaner is really a necessity.  
certainly a super phono pre
there is a really nice Basis with Rega arm for $2k on the gon right now....I can attest that arm is great w Lyra Delos....
leaves you $$$$ for cables, etc....
I have and recommend the Amadeus turntable. I use it with Dynavector 20 low output moving coil. The sound is great-dead quiet. I use a Luxman E1 phono preamp (you can find this used for 1K) This combination sounds great. I won't be making any changes in the foreseeable future.