In need high-efficency speakers

I recently purchased a preowned Mystere IA-11 40 watt tube integrated amp to replace a 120 wpc SS amp. Overall it has a very satisfying sound with plenty of detail, dynamics and a tight bass for a tube amp.

The problem is the combination of our large town-home living/dining room combo with my 87db DIY Seas Froy Mk3 speaker, powered by the 40 watt amp means it can’t play loud, especially a problem with movies or TV specials.

I was hoping to change to the Zu Audio Omen Mk2 or Klipsch Heresy III high-efficency speakers. My wife and I agree it is unwise to spend that kind of money with our current finances. The Zu Dirty Weekend would be a cheaper option, but the Klipsch would look better in our living room.

So I’m looking for solid advice on what to do from this audiophile community.

Here is a link to my ’Virtual System’ if that will help.
https://systems.audiogon.com/systems/7252

Thanks all,
Mike
128x128mjcmt
Those speakers are surely great ones to have, but they may be a little large for our living room and wife's acceptance.
I know I'm late to this thread, but I wanted to second ghosthouse's recommendation regarding Caintuck Audio's Betsy. My speaker search started because of my need for high efficiency speakers. For critical listening I run a Transcendent Sound Mini Beast amp. A monster OTL 4 watts a side. Tho many might not feel it's necessary with the Betsy's, I've paired them with an Outlaw LS1 sub. The Betsy's are so reasonably priced, I sprang for the lacewood veneer upgrade to jack the farkle factor. Anyway, if my rig is any indicator, low powered tube amps mate very well with the Betsy. For giggles I wired up my .25 watt tube headphone amp to them...drove them nicely! And, my consumer level Harman/Kardon AVR, 75 watts a side, sounds quite honestly amazing with them. I chose the filter settings on my DAC that provides a slightly more emphasized top end. And if you feel they need any eq tweaking in your room, they respond very nicely to that as well. I also found their room placement requirements to be very forgiving. My 2 cents!

I'm not really fond of the look of the Betsy speakers. I'd consider the drivers and build my own baffles to my taste.