Ipod Dock with direct out?????

I LOVE my integrated amps and need a dock for my I POD. FATMAN makes some decent docks, but they all are integrated amps without the direct out option. Any decent choices out there? I know Wadia is coming out with one. Where would I buy it if thats the choice? Thanks!
rkerv
Brian,

A. "These statements have no merit" Not the nicest way to start a discussion. At least not in my world but hey whatever.

B. a. A lot of DAC's don't have the greatest clock re-generators in them. The Lector happens to be one(but not only) of the exceptions. b. The amount of re clocking that needs to be done for the Ipod signal is beyond what most clock re generators are designed for. If you examine the Ipod signal it's very messy compared to a regular CD.
c. The ISB actually uses a proprietary technology instead of a clock re generator. It is an actual digital signal processor that not only re-clocks the signal but also cleans it up producing a bit for bit copy of the original CD.

d. The Wadia has no re-clocker or DSP. It's a straight digital output. Also MSB modifies the Ipod so that the digital signal is sent from the internal DAC to the ISB. Wadia uses software to create their digital signal.

Like I said if you think that's sufficient that's cool. I don't care. It's not good enough for me so I am going the get the MSB.

Happy Listening Folks
Nrostov, Playing devil's advocate... could you not accomplish the same thing for less money (assuming that jitter elimination is done as adroitly) as the MSB by getting the Wadia and something like an Empirical Audio PaceCar (which would then also be available for use for other digital sources)?
Oops. Forgot to provide a disclaimer: no connection to any of the in the thread; I have neither owned nor heard any of the products mentioned (except the iPod).
T_Bone,

Yes in theory the Pace Car could be used for jitter(though I don't know how good it is never having used it). However it would not solve the other matter of cleaning up the Ipod signal which if you look at it is pretty distorted when compared to a CD sine curve.
Perhaps I don't understand the goal here. What needs to be "cleaned up" other than the jitter? And if it is jitter, does it need to be "cleaned up" before it gets "cleaned up" in the jitter-reducing apparatus?