Ipod Dock with direct out?????

I LOVE my integrated amps and need a dock for my I POD. FATMAN makes some decent docks, but they all are integrated amps without the direct out option. Any decent choices out there? I know Wadia is coming out with one. Where would I buy it if thats the choice? Thanks!
rkerv
Oops. Forgot to provide a disclaimer: no connection to any of the in the thread; I have neither owned nor heard any of the products mentioned (except the iPod).
T_Bone,

Yes in theory the Pace Car could be used for jitter(though I don't know how good it is never having used it). However it would not solve the other matter of cleaning up the Ipod signal which if you look at it is pretty distorted when compared to a CD sine curve.
Perhaps I don't understand the goal here. What needs to be "cleaned up" other than the jitter? And if it is jitter, does it need to be "cleaned up" before it gets "cleaned up" in the jitter-reducing apparatus?
T_bone, to be honest I talked to the guys and it was getting a little technical for me, but sufice to say that there is distortion in the direct digital Ipod signal that goes beyond just jitter. So in effect the ISB dock reprocesses each bit getting rid of all the garbage so that it matches the original bit on the CD. I can't give a better explanation. Sorry.
Nrostov,

It goes beyond a stretch to call that comment hostile, but let's get beyond that.

Like the claims of MSB, Wadia also makes claims of delivering bit perfect data.

The link you provided that shows the "bad" data coming from the iPod I highly suspect is after going through the DAC of the iPod.

If there is some other mysterious distortion that needs cleaned up, how are they to get it back to bit-perfect like the CD? If it is corrupt it is corrupt. It is my opinion, feel free to have your own, that what you are claiming is "clever" marketing.

Jitter can be handled when using the Wadia every bit as well as the MSB. We will simply have to agree to disagree.

It seems to me that some statements based on the MSB are done so not considering the Wadia, as it wasn't yet available, knowing that all (other) iPod docks used the the DAC within the iPod.