Perfect Path Technologies: Omega E mat

I’m curious about this product from Perfect Path Technologies and would like to hear from those that have experience with it. I’ve bought and used the Total Contact enhancer and like what it does for my system so I’m interested in hearing how this Omega E mat performs. 
t_ramey
Seems they are for cell phone use mostly/ideally. The Audiophile comments on their usefulness seems rather subdued and a tad less than completely enthusiastic. I get they are only 1/10th the size and I guess possibly 1/10th the effectiveness?  Look forward to owner comments on use and actual effectiveness. I was thinking of placing them in smaller 5-12 VDC LPSs, USB reclockers/filters and speaker crossover boards. I think in the right application these cards may be a great little tweak. These smaller LPSs and USB filters/reclockers are very small in size and perhaps the card is all that is needed for maximum impact?
I have 2 E cards that I tried out on my mono amps. I placed each on the top case over where the mechanically grounded transformers reside. I walked away to sit down at my work table again and knew there was an immediate  change and one for the better. I was watching news on DTV and not listening to music..the program content was not of a relaxing subject but the bloom of sonic air was certainly more relaxed and open with the E Cards in place. I was not expecting this result at all based on the mass, size of the amplifier its placement and the small stature of the E Cards. With my current workload and travel plans my friend has the E Cards now and is quite high on their performance ..one on his transport the other on his dac. All positive for sure..Tom
Post removed