Plinius Hiato vs MA9000 vs Hegel H360 (powerful integrated amps under 10k with 200 watts)

Looking for an integrated amp under $10K, that can pump at least 200-250watts into 8 ohms. I listen to digital music only (Tidal premium and tidal mostly). I did like McIntosh integrated sound, but didn’t get a chance to compare that to Hiato. I have PMC Twenty5.26, Hiato seems to be good match based on some online forums but no one compared it with other two above. I believe I like a bit warm sounding amp, with heavy weight on the base and bit sound stage (as live as possible in presentation). Amp should sound good at low listening volume levels.

These are low sensitive speakers at 86db, I have noticed that they can use power. On another note, the new Luxman L-509x integrated is getting awesome reviews, but it’s only 120 watts at 8 ohms, wonder if it can give me what I want or whether it is still underpowered... Btw, I currently own a Moon 340i integrated, it is a little underpowered for these PMC’s. And yes, don’t want to spend on that Diablo 300 or the pass labs 250 yet...not that kind of money...not yet.. I live in NZ and Plinius gives us a lot more value for money here (if that makes sense). Here MA9000 is twice more expensive than Hiato. Just trying to compare value vs performance with MA9000. Hegel H360 vs Hiato are in the same price bracket, I am assuming Hiato easily beats H360, I am not sure though.

Any valuable input (on these options or other alternative better options) will be appreciated.

cad13
Post removed 
Also researching integrateds myself the lowest priced one that I have on my watch list is the Hegel H590. It is coming out in the fall and is 301 watts @ 8 with improved DAC. Prior Hegel DACs were already good.

https://darko.audio/2018/05/statement-made-hegel-debut-h590-with-kef-blade/

I've had a Plinius Hautonga before and now the Hegel H360.  Hegel definitely sounds better in my system.  The Hegel also has a high quality internal dac.
I have an older McIntosh MA6600 Integrated with 200wpc and the famous output transformers. My GE Triton Ones really sing with this amp.   It bested a Rogue Cronus Magnum and Parasound Halo Integrated. 
Check out the Kinki Studio EX-M1. It's rated at 215W/channel into 8 ohms and doubles into 4 ohms. The amp's designer modeled it after some of the best Swiss amps out there and you can have it for around $2200.00. 

I wrote a review of it here and there's one at 6moons.com  and Terry London (teajay here at A'gon) will have a review of it soon at his site, hometheaterreview.com.  i'm told it stands it's ground against $20K worth of gear.

All the best,
Nonoise

I had Hiato, Hegel 360, Pass int-250, Diablo 300. Currently own Luxman 509x and very happy with that. Plinius is powerful , but not refined, lacks the air and has a glare at highs. Not easy to resell. Pass int-250 is very good but in my system lacked some dynamics in compare with diablo and luxman. Granted I had different speaker when I had pass, so system synergy will be important with pass. Diablo 300 is great - close to live sound, but I had to sell it to finance other projects. Plus shipping diablo can be possible by freight only, since its coming in a wooden box that supported by plastic staples. The hegel 360 ihas a good bass, but build quality is not on the same level as passs, gryphon or luxman. The sound was to analytical for me. The Luxman 509x in spite of its 120w at 8 ohm drives my speakers (canton reference 3k) with ease and good dynamics and airy, refined sound that is not fatigued at any volume.

I firmly believe that power ratings never tell the whole story. Its all about implementation and parts quality that result in refinement and proper current delivery.

Never had Mac so cannot comment.

You may want to check out Modwright Instruments integrated, 200/400 watts. I own one and like it very much. I would definitely call it slightly warm, excellent bass and sound stage.
I totally agree with denon1 on the characteristics of the Plinius.  I had to let mine go for a very low price.  However, Hegel H360 never sounds analytical to me though.  I guess it's totally system dependent.  The H360 sounds refined, airy, musical, and yet powerful.  It drove my Von Schweikert Endeavor E-3 Mk2 speakers with ease.  Lots of dynamic, detail, clarity, and bass.  If it has the same built quality as the other elite amps, then I am sure the retail price will not only be $6,000.   
@denon1 thanks for your input. 509x looks beautiful, everyone is in love with this.

Who’s got the detail on how high output vs low output pros when you are listening at low to moderate volume levels. Let’s say you want a warm and forward presentation (not treble heavy, but big sound stage) would high output give that? I am assuming high output gives a more rounded bass/slam on bottom end.

@denon1
how do you compare 509x to Diablo 300 or pass 250 at those listening levels? Any input there? Let’s assume I don’t need the extra power as I won’t usually have parties at my place. Btw here 509 is half in price compared to Diablo 300 or PL 250 here. 

@respected_ent appreciate your input. I don’t think anything comes close to h360 in the value/performance sweet spot. I have to hear it and figure out how it sounds in my system. Btw, a couple of great pro reviews on my PMC 25.26 used Hiato, they said it’s the deal.. which is interesting as these PMC’s are dynamic and fast as well. And I would think a warm amp suits well with dynamic speakers (or vice versa). I spoke to PMC in UK too, they said plinius should work well..

And btw, any tube integrated amps to drive these PMC’s? Can PL dialogue HP drive these? I am assuming not... 

How about Audio Research GSI73? 5 star review on what hifi... and powerful enough too I think. Any input anyone?
I drive 4ohm 87 dB sensitive speakers all day with a pl hp with kt-150 tubes. It’ll drive almost any speaker. 100wpc tube amp gas quite some power compared to ss. Has much longer legs than ss imo.
Post removed 
May I suggest the Musical Fidelity NuVista 800? Very powerful, tube/ss hybrid, can be had used for less than 10k, great sound, IMO. Some have opined that, with a different badge on it, it would sell for a lot more than its retail price.
I recently listened to the luxman 509X, Pass Labs INT 250.8 and Accuphase E-470. The Luxman was very nice but was missing a bit in the bass (for my liking anyway)  The Pass was also fantastic but did not have the same level of detail and texture as the Luxman, it was for want of a better term a little more rounded.  The Accuphase ( in my opinion) bettered them both, great control, detail, texture, sound stage, and a touch of warmth.  They were all driving Dynaudio C2's and Dyns are not easy to drive.  The Accuphase is 180W into 8 Ohm.  I have also heard the diablo 300, had it paired to my Dyn Contour S5.4's and it is an amazing Integrated, expensive but amazing.
When I first read the initial info requester’s description of the sound he wanted. It sounded like a review of the H360 to me. We have coupled it with several systems and it has a consistent character of solid, appropriately prominent bass and upper bass. Mids are not recessed. Highs are clean. Balance is just right but voiced from the bottom up. 
@plb02 - Great intel, wouldn't have guessed E-470 topping that Luxman and Pass. E-470 beating 509x is something I wouldnt have guessed.

@at_home_theatre_designs - thanks for the input on H360
I would go for some dynamic amp. In this budget, you can maybe shift to a good combination of preamp/amp. Benchmark AHB2 fit well with PMC. If you start with one unit (110*2) and a good tube preamp, you could later add a second unit and get 400W/ch!! If the Benchmark dont please you, they are very easy to resell or you can return within the trial period. Extremely capable amps. Or if you stick to integrated, I believe the Pass INT150 should do more than fine. Also resell them easily at a later stage if you believe you need more power and shift to the INT250