Plinius Hiato vs MA9000 vs Hegel H360 (powerful integrated amps under 10k with 200 watts)

Looking for an integrated amp under $10K, that can pump at least 200-250watts into 8 ohms. I listen to digital music only (Tidal premium and tidal mostly). I did like McIntosh integrated sound, but didn’t get a chance to compare that to Hiato. I have PMC Twenty5.26, Hiato seems to be good match based on some online forums but no one compared it with other two above. I believe I like a bit warm sounding amp, with heavy weight on the base and bit sound stage (as live as possible in presentation). Amp should sound good at low listening volume levels.

These are low sensitive speakers at 86db, I have noticed that they can use power. On another note, the new Luxman L-509x integrated is getting awesome reviews, but it’s only 120 watts at 8 ohms, wonder if it can give me what I want or whether it is still underpowered... Btw, I currently own a Moon 340i integrated, it is a little underpowered for these PMC’s. And yes, don’t want to spend on that Diablo 300 or the pass labs 250 yet...not that kind of money...not yet.. I live in NZ and Plinius gives us a lot more value for money here (if that makes sense). Here MA9000 is twice more expensive than Hiato. Just trying to compare value vs performance with MA9000. Hegel H360 vs Hiato are in the same price bracket, I am assuming Hiato easily beats H360, I am not sure though.

Any valuable input (on these options or other alternative better options) will be appreciated.

cad13
Post removed 
May I suggest the Musical Fidelity NuVista 800? Very powerful, tube/ss hybrid, can be had used for less than 10k, great sound, IMO. Some have opined that, with a different badge on it, it would sell for a lot more than its retail price.
I recently listened to the luxman 509X, Pass Labs INT 250.8 and Accuphase E-470. The Luxman was very nice but was missing a bit in the bass (for my liking anyway)  The Pass was also fantastic but did not have the same level of detail and texture as the Luxman, it was for want of a better term a little more rounded.  The Accuphase ( in my opinion) bettered them both, great control, detail, texture, sound stage, and a touch of warmth.  They were all driving Dynaudio C2's and Dyns are not easy to drive.  The Accuphase is 180W into 8 Ohm.  I have also heard the diablo 300, had it paired to my Dyn Contour S5.4's and it is an amazing Integrated, expensive but amazing.
When I first read the initial info requester’s description of the sound he wanted. It sounded like a review of the H360 to me. We have coupled it with several systems and it has a consistent character of solid, appropriately prominent bass and upper bass. Mids are not recessed. Highs are clean. Balance is just right but voiced from the bottom up.