Preamp Deal of the Century

If anyone is looking for a true "World Class" preamp at a very fair price..heed my advice. I just recieved a Supratek Syrah preamp that was hand built by Mick Maloney in Western Australia, and it is absolutely beautiful! This preamp is the best deal you will ever find. I would put it up against any preamp out there for both looks and sound. Price? $2500 for the Syrah (includes Killer Phono stage). Not into phono? Try the Chardonney line stage for $2100. Don't get me wrong, I am not associated with this company. I am just a very happy owner! This preamp is VERY dynamic, yet liquid. It conveys the sound of music better than any other preamp that I have ever heard! You can check out the Supratek website at www. cantech.net.au
slowhand
hi everyone
i think i almost read the whole thread and consider buying a chardonnay.
i have heard that there might be a new volume control introduced to the supra???
does anybody know something about that?
hum4god
Hello everyone I have a Cortese and I am in the process of rebuilding my first turntable (Lenco L75) . I have a rega rb250 arm and I want to get a cartridge. I was thinking of getting a Stanton 881 Mark II S Cartridge, is this a good cartridge for starters ? I want to spend less then $200.00 and may upgrade later when I tweak everything in . I am open to comments and or suggestions .

Thank you for all the great information !!
yay!!! i just got the nod from mick. my black / chrome chardonnay is ready. *giddy with anticipation*

kevin t
Congrats Kevin,

When did you place your order for the chardonnay? I am sure you will have many happy days of listening bliss.
i placed the order back in august, but i made some late changes so that probably slowed it down some.