Rega Brio R or Alex R for new Klipsch Heresy III's.

Greetings. Been exploring options for a new integrated for my Heresy III's. I like these 2 options and the sterling reviews they get across the board. I prefer simple 2 channel amplification. Phono section is nice, no need for a DAC or lots of bells and whistles. I have the Apollo R cd player so these seemed like logical choices. I have where Rega products have a "synergy" with each other. Will the Elex R qualitatively sound much better for the extra $$? I can't demo them side by side so input is most appreciated....
128x128beernut
Music Direct does have a trade-in program so you could minimize the $$$ impact if you have some unwanted but decent gear to trade.

Bill
I auditioned Heresy IIIs with a beautiful little Luxman M200 power amp that was amazing (I use a low powered tube amp so the sales dude thought this SS 25WPC amp would be similar to what I have). Not sure if these amps are still available but they're very cool...a display of how many watts you're using...yeah man...
Or... perhaps the Belles Aria integrated. Basic, no bells and whistles, sounds like music. A flat out bargain at 2K.
Also note that my chiming in is really based on the fact that I get excited when I notice that somebody bought Heresy IIIs...like I did last year...they’re GREAT speakers.