Revel Ultima Studio 2 vs B&W N802D

Anyone done a comparison?
srdan01
I can't believe nobody had chance to hear this probably two best hi-end value speakers side by side?
I heard the new Revel Studio's and the Salon's. Both had very poor imaging. I didn't like them at all. I heard both of them in different stores with different electronics. The result was the same. I couldn't believe it at first after all the good press they've received.
It's not even close, the Studio 2 is the better speaker in terms of cohesiveness, midrange resolution and bass (the 802D is too heavy in that regard). The only category in which the 802D is superior is aesthetics imo as the Revels remain tough to look at.
I can't believe nobody had chance to hear this probably two best hi-end value speakers side by side?
Highly subjective comments.

The only speakers I have heard the 802D side-by-side with was the Wilson Sophia 2 and I prefered the Sophia 2, as did the others listening with me.
I second the "Wilson Audio Sophia-2" in this price range.
A step above the B&W and Revel, on build-quality, asthetics and sonics >easier to drive, more realistic-sounding with better imaging. Still a great deal @ $14K, plus its available in 16 colors (plus custom colors).
I heard original Studio in same room with Sophia 2 and Revel sounded tonally more correct.