Taralabs cables

Hi, I wanted to start a new thread for all the owners of Taralabs cables, Enjoy, and cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
Yeah, If you are making good money, I wouldnt give it up either!, whats really weird is that nearly every Krell model series sounds different from one to the other, for instance, it all comes down to personal preferance, I like the FPB CX line alot better than the Krell Evolution and Evolution E series, the cx line is totally different sounding, the other two lines are dry and cold extended detailed brittle treble sound, my Krell sounds closer to tube amp sound, on another subject, The Stealth v-12 power cord you are getting is so Brand new of a just introduced model power cord, you will be the first person I know to have one, so if you do not mind, when you get a quik as you can 500 hours of break-in on that baby, I want to know yout compete thoughts of that power cord here on this thread, cheers.
Good one keith,If youre getting such good results,I would stay with what youre happy with for now.I would like to keep upgrading,but there is lots of other things that make good living.If you have to still upgrade the sound,records are way cool,expensive though,for the whole set up.Is judyazblues going to contribute something positive,Ive only seen negative so far.cheers