What will you be playing to celebrate?

Now that mass-murder Saddam Hussein has been captured, what will you be playing on your system to celebrate? Quite a few tunes come to mind, but I think I'll start with Tesla's "Modern Day Cowboy."
thsalmon
Who cares? It's not like he was a weapon of mass destruction. That's what we're looking for, not deposed, meaningless former leaders.
Alice Cooper: "One down, one to go, just another bullet in the chamber..."

Bin Laden is still a free man and has created havoc all over the world. Hey GW Bush, check out some Van Halen "C'mon baby, finish what you started...."
Yeah, I'm glad that Hussein has been finally captured, but I ain't gonna whip out "Ding Dong The Witch Is Dead" yet.

Have we forgotten? Bin Laden is really the guy we were after in the first place.

In my opinion, this has been one gigantic cluster fuck.
It is a fitting end for such a monster. While I am happy they found him in a pit...it does seem appropriate....I still kinda wish they got him at an airport in Vienna. Then it would be off to Belgium and The World Court where many of the World's Leaders who used him from time to time might squirm a bit too.

Still, GW is getting a good day and I am glad for him, even though I don't think the cost to us is anything worth it.