Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman

Showing 23 responses by aolmrd1241

Went last night to see Steely Dan. What a great show.Fagen and Becker still have what it takes to rock out with their fans. Bravo!!!
Went to see America last week. Although the guys are getting a little old [so am I],they still put on a great show.
Went to see 'The Fab Four' last night,a Beatles tribute band. In all honesty,I was not expecting much. Man was I off the mark,this band rocked and the whole show with Ed Sullivan as the MC was terrific. If you get a chance to see them, you wont be disappointed. Great show...
Went to see Ian Anderson on 10-25-14.

Although I'm a huge fan of Jethro Tull this show was a letdown. Ian's voice is shot and the band was so-so.But man he can still play the flute.That in and of itself was worth the price of admission.
Went to go see James Taylor and his all-star band on Saturday November 29th..They were just fantastic. One of the best shows for me so far this year. These guys played their guts out.... Musicianship of the highest order....And for a bonus,the sound quality was sublime. My wife and myself didnt want the show to end.Bravo.

Sweet baby James indeed...
I kicked off my 2015 concert season with Mike and the Mechanics last evening. The band came out smoking and only got better as the evening wore on. I'm very glad they came to town. If you have a chance to see them, they will not disappoint.Great show!!!
To our great pleasure, my wife and myself had the privilege to see and hear Jeff Beck last evening.To see him live was just plain amazing. One of the best concerts I have ever seen,and there have been plenty. His band was awesome. Thanks Mr. Beck...
Last night...Van Halen...Eddie played well...The rest...Lets just say... I could not wait to leave.
Seen Howard Jones last night.He and his band put on a great performance,lots of energy. If you like Howards stuff,give his show a whirl. Ahh,80's pop,you gotta love it.
Seen Rusted Root last evening. They always put on a great show. If you ever get a chance,check them out live.You won't be disappointed...
Went to see Nora Jones and her superb band with my lovely wife last evening at the Carnegie Music Hall in Pittsburgh. Her performance was beyond incredible,just straight-up perfect in every way. If there was ever a bucket list concert to see,this one goes to the front of the pack. Thanks Nora,simply amazing in every way...
Had the pleasure of seeing The Gregg Allman Band last evening. It was a great show and highly recommended to anyone who is a fan of his. The whole band was fantastic and played with a vigor that rocked the house...
Went to see Lee Ritenour last night. First time for me. This man can play like few others can...WOW!!!    A guitar god if there ever was one.

Brian Wilson [Pet Sounds] last evening. What can you say...it was a fantastic show by Brian and Co. that really rocked the house with a superb cast of musicans.
Saw Buddy Guy and his blues band last evening...

In a word...S-P-E-C-T-A-C-U-L-A-R !!!

Do yourself a favor and go see the man/legend...you can thank me later for the heads-up...  ;^)
Last night.
Hall & Oates.....no magic...really bad. 
and
Tears For Fears........spot on and rocked the house!!!!!

Seen  the ann wilson thing  last night.The show was great and her voice is still one of the best in rock.The band was fantastic and they rocked the house for 2 hours. Great time for all...
"Dean Lives"

If you have "any interest" in 50-60’s music/entertainment values... this show ROCKS!!! I could not have been more pleased with the whole experience. Just plain old great showmanship!!! Loved It!!!
Just got home from seeing Robin Trower. Robin and his band were simply amazing. Hard rock blues from the master...
Alison Krauss and band last evening. A musical tour de force... Perfect in everyway!!!  
If I want to see some iconic bands of my youth...the first thing I do is google the most recent concert utube videos for a look see. This way I can get an idea of what my money is actually buying. If the singer is bad I generally pass on a ticket purchase...
Last night had the pleasure of seeing the Doobie Brothers at the Palace Theatre in Greensburg PA. The boys still got the musical goods...and then some!!!