Your last concert was to see who and when?

Pretty simple, what and when was your last concert?
kiddman
I went to Fleetwood Mac in late Feb, great show. I went to Lucinda Williams in early June at a small 1150 seat venue, that was amazing. Great sound, great performance, great venue. Loved everything about it. I am still playing something by her almost every day since.
Here's are two suggestions for acoustic guitar and bluegrass fans. Run, don't walk, if you get a chance to hear Jim Hurst, best known for his stint with the Claire Lynch Band, but a wonderful guitarist with a velvety, smooth baritone voice. His solo shows are truly memorable. Check his many You Tube clips, but see him live if you are a picker.

Second, if you haven't heard Frank Solivan and Dirty Kitchen, well, just do it. Beautiful singing, great tunes, lots of variety and complexity, and monstrously good guitar, mandolin and banjo. I heard them in Denver recently and just wanted to gas up the car and follow them to the West slope for the next gig. Can't wait to hear them next week at Rockygrass!
Last night...Van Halen...Eddie played well...The rest...Lets just say... I could not wait to leave.
Steely Dan/Elvis Costello-DTE-7/27. Elvis Costello and the Imposters were in top and cohesive form. At nearly 61 Elvis can still hit some high notes and deliver that "power pop" energy, great 1 hour show! Steely Dan IMO is on it's last leg(peg-lol). Becker and Fagen depend way too much on the talent of the band which gives it a Ringo Starr-All-Starr Band feel. The drummer and lead guitar player were incredible with the back up singers delivering a lot of the vocals. I don't regret seeing Steely Dan(for the 1st time) but it will certainly be the last time.
HEART on 7/27. The whole band is in fine form. Especially Ann, who looks fantastic. I thought they were great. Only a tad over 90 minutes, but no filler. Well worth the price of admission. Dayglow- I hear you about Steely Dan. I was glad I saw them around 5 years ago, and at Tanglewood of all places. I have to say I really enjoyed that show, but again, five years ago.