Zu103 or Soundsmith Zephyr MIMC cartridge

I wasn’t ready to replace my Denon 103r cartridge but my wife decided to dust off the TT and broke the stylus off (bless her heart). We have a German made Acoustic Solid TT going through a PS Audio nuwave phono to an Audion 300b SET amp to Zu Soul Superfly speakers. So now I’m looking to upgrade to get our TT going again. I’m intrigued by both Zu’s upgraded Denon and also Peters Soundsmith designs. Seems like the Zu will not require maybe as much adjustment changes since it’s basically an upgraded version of the current Denon I have. I must say though, after reading up on Peters designs, I’m very intrigued by the lightweight fixed coil design he uses. 
Both carts are in the same price range so I’m just looking for any thoughts or first hand experience on either cartridge. 

Thanks,
Rick
128x128rickraymond59
I am using a Zu Denon 103R (the highest tier of channel-matching), that has been upgraded by ESCCO in London with their white sapphire cantilever and Paratrace stylus. In my setup, it's very good at meeting my needs. I have taken criticism for spending so much when there are better carts to be had for less money. The only thing I can say is, it sounds extremely good to me, though I admit my knowledge is limited, having only returned to analog less than ten years ago. Other than educating myself on arm/cartridge setup, I'm still not very savvy regarding the subject. There are many members on this forum with deep knowledge in things analog, maybe one or more will contribute soon. It may be better after the holiday weekend. 

One problem regarding your inquiry is that you didn't state what arm you are using. Is it the one supplied by Acoustic Solid? Without the arm being specified may be the reason you didn't get any responses other than mine
If you opt for the SS Zephyr,  make sure you get the new ES model. There are low and medium output versions.
The Acoustic Solid TT came with a Rega tone arm I believe an RB300 model. I’m not really crazy about the cable that’s in it because the connectors that fit to the cartridge seem kinda cheap like folded over metal. I would’ve thought they would’ve been rounded to make better contact with the pins on the cartridge. 

Rick