can we still sort by zip code in items for sale?

if so, how?

also, is there a way to get the "quick view" format in for sale items that is, thank goodness, still available in the forums?
128x128lloydc
right, I want to be able to search locally for things that are difficult to ship, or too fragile. Sometimes I'd consider buying something if I see it, but not otherwise. So I hope they restore it. Along with the ability to contact members directly; never had any luck trying to go through the Agon system.
To add onto what Mitch2 said about searching for listing by zip code.

This is what I put into google to get listings active or expired under a certain zip code.

11801 site:app.audiogon.com/listings

Here I was looking for listings in zip code 11801.

I didn't try a partial zip code search via google.

I hope this helps and doesn't get censored.
jenitite24 - you can search on 11801 in the Audiogon search box and get the items in that zip code.
Hi Dtc

Man I'm having one of those: Gee Why didn't I think of that moments. Your method of zip code search presents the listings a lot neater than what I was doing. It really slipped by me to put the zip code in the Audiogon search box. This really helps me. Thanks for sharing.
Searching by full zip code is useful if your only mode of transportation is a bike or your feet. Or if you have the time to make more than a dozen searches in a relatively populated area. If you are able to drive, searching by partial zip code is the only useful method.